11.21.2005

Super busy

So, Tristan has been SUPER busy with school, so I decided that it was time for me to learn how to post to our blog all on my own. You probably wouldn't think it would be that hard for me considering I make a living as a technical writer documenting very spendy software systems - but it was. yay me.

Anyway, we're leaving for Phoenix on Wednesday morning for Thanksgiving and we're super excited to be able to actually spend some time together. Tristan and I haven't seen each other for more than a few hours at a time since we moved into our new house. Last night I clogged the garbage disposal and Tristan said he is beginning to think I am sabotaging things at the house to make him come home from school. (as you may have heard, the furnace broke on me one day after we moved in). Anyway, the garbage disposal is now fixed but I was horribly embarassed to have to go out and buy a plunger at 10:00 at night. I told the check out lady that "it wasn't what she was thinking, and it was really for my kitchen sink."

For your viewing pleasure, you get to see one of my favorite pics from the wedding (and it happens to be one of the only photos i have on my work computer).

That's all... Love, Terri Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment