1.24.2006


Well, I'm back in SLC for the week. It's good to be home with Terri. I have a few things to build for the project in Bluff, but I hope to get it all done today. As for this photo...this is the balloon that I got to take a ride in last Saturday during the balloon festival down in Bluff. Some of us just happened to be in the right place at the right time and this group needed some extra crew to get the balloon launched. I just happed to have my gloves on so I was offered a ride. I'm still not sure if it was because it was going to be cold up there or if it was because I was going to be close to the flame. At any rate, it was super wicked awesome, a.k.a. swicket. I'll put up a website of all the photos that I took while in the air and will let you know when that is up with a link. If you look at the "More Balloons" post, the ballon I was up in is the big green Alien, it's just above the red truck in the photo.
T1T2

No comments:

Post a Comment