7.18.2007

Something old


So, this might be familiar to most, but we got a new external hard drive the other day and I've been trying to move all my photos over to it. My computer's hard drives were starting to fill up and backing up to DVD takes so long and then I don't have easy access to all of my photos. This is important because I have a brother and sister who have been waiting on me to print/send them some photos for decoration. Having been so busy with school in the past, I wasn't able to make that a high priority. Now I hope that I'll have everything in one spot and will soon have time to put something together for them. So what all this mean to the posted photo is that I've had to re-map where all my photos are and this takes a while to update so this picture of my Master's project model was up and available and I like it so here you go.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment