12.27.2007

Five Little Known Facts

Okay Karla... Here it goes:

Fact One -
My legal name, published on my birth certificate, was Amy when I was first born. It was changed to Terri, just Terri, not short for anything, a few days later.

Fact Two -
I DESPISE crowded stores. I absolutely without a doubt would always rather pay more for excellent service and to never have to stand in lines. Hence why we hate Walmart, love Target on Sunday mornings, and miss Kowalski's like crazy. I call it "too much visual stimulation" other people might call it a "social anxiety disorder."

Fact Three -
When Karla and I lived together we split the difference in our utility bills in orders of cream cheese wontons from Lee Ann Chin.

Fact Four -
My husband is my very best friend.

Fact Five -
I am really starting to feel at home in Salt Lake, but I miss Minneapolis a TON - my friends, sailing, Lake Calhoun, Kowalskis (yes, I know that is my second Kowalski's reference in this post, but I really love it), WYC, Music and Movies, proximity to my family, green trees, First Ave, the Har Mar movie theater women's bathrooms, Sawatdee, cultural diversity, etc.

Okay, you're it: Tristan, Rachel, and Katie (Gina get a new blog!)

No comments:

Post a Comment