1.13.2008

Denali anxiously awaits the arrival of her new playmate, or she's just excited about all the new toys in the house and can't figure out why she's not allowed to play with them. I also let Terri give Denali a little trim around the face, but I think it makes her bump into more things around the house.

We picked up a new cubby for the nursery at IKEA.

I'm hoping that this lion becomes the baby's favorite toy. You know that kind that have missing eyes and patches and barely have enough fabric left to keep whatever stuffing hasn't already fallen out.



With all the wonderful blankets that we've gotten so far (this isn't even all of them), I don't know if he'll ever have one that he takes everywhere and wears in (not out) like I hope his favorite lion will.

4 comments:

  1. Everything is coming together so well! Have you started working on the crib yet? Braylon received a lot of blankets and he did pick one that he favors above all else... problem with that is if it was in the wash or missing at nap time he wouldn't sleep! and when I went back to buy a 2nd one to have on hand I can't find a match anymore! So if he does pick a favorite get a double.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Is that a Max from Where the Wild Things Are? I almost got you guys that book w/a toy Max for the baby shower but I assumed you had it, and it looks like I assumed correctly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dont you worry he will pick out something (probably something you dont like, sorry)and then you'll never be able to leave the house without it, and if you do you'll be going back for it. my pick is the monkey its so cute. We are like denali so exctied to meet your little one, good luck-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You guys are soon going to be parents!!! I'm so happy and excited for you. The room looks great! I love the D Dog masthead.

    ReplyDelete