2.27.2008

Maxwell Ronin Shepherd

Our little rock star has finally arrived!
He came a little unexpected, we had planned on Friday having him induced, but he would have no of that. He already doesn't like being told what to do. So he decided that 12 am Tuesday that it was the time.
He was born 02.26.2008 at 15:35, 7 lbs 4.2 oz, 21 inches.
He's just awesome. Both he and Terri are doing great. Terri and I can't stop looking at him. He's great, really calm and seems perfectly content to sleep all day.
Here's some more photos. http://picasaweb.google.com/t1.shep/Maxwell
If we haven't called you back, or sent you a text message, we hope you understand.

9 comments:

  1. He's just adorable! I can't wait to see him...someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A sweeter kid couldn't have come to nicer parents. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! I LOVE him :) I can't wait to see him when I come back...

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so happy for you guys! His eyes are beautiful, I didn't see them when we visited. Can't wait to see more of him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!!! So Precious! Love, Cami

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let's try this again, I tried to leave a comment earlier and aparently I struggle. Yeah the baby is here, and he is so handsome! So happy to hear everything went well. Matt & I look forward to meeting the little guy soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As Tristan said: "He's just perfect!" You guys will be awesome parents.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Terri & Tristan! He is so precious and such a handsome little man :) I'm very happy for the 3 of you! I can't wait to meet him someday!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous3:33 PM

    Congrats on your handsome boy. Maybe someday he'll meet our little Finnley!

    ReplyDelete