5.25.2005

New website link on the right!!!

Well, I'm a little behind the daily update. Sorry to disappoint everyone. With all the season finales going on T2 and I have been very busy. But actually we have been busy. I went skiing last Saturday at Snowbird. It's strange leaving the house at 80 degrees to go skiing in ski pants and a jacket. It was beautiful, sunny, and the snow was soft. Perfect spring skiing conditions. We've been busy with some wedding details, getting the invitations ready, and all kinds of other lists. Sorry there isn't a photo for today, but there is a new website link over on the right you should all check out and pass onto your friends and family. T2 and I are both busy getting ready for some Memorial Day trips. T2 is going to AZ again for a bachelorette party, and I'm heading down to Moab for some mountain biking and camping. Should be a good time. We'll both try to come back with some good photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment