5.14.2005

School is done and grades are in

For those of you who don't know, I finished with school for the semester last Wednesday. It feels good to be done. I got my final grade today and I did pretty well. 3.7 GPA for the semester. I've started work (as you can see from the last post) the day after I finished school. It's been fun and they're keeping me busy with real work, not random pointless jobs. It's been strange being able to go home at a normal hour (not 3 in the morning) and have the whole night to do stuff. Unfortunately the weather has been so rainy the last week that Terri and I haven't really been able to do much. Today, however, is a different story. It's super nice out, lots of people out at the park, yard sales all over, and lots of sun today. After a little yard work I think we'll head up to the mountains for some hiking. Check back later for some photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment