9.06.2007


Oh, and here is were we went hiking. Terri wanted to be sure we wouldn't get lost, but then I took her on a detour to Dog Lake (which she had never gone to, and which we decided is not really worth the extra 3 miles.) Dog Lake was not spectacular. I guess that is expected considering Mill Creek canyon is the closest canyon to SLC that allows dogs and this is the closest hike that has water. So as you can imagine, everyone and their dog chooses this lake to hike/walk their dogs to. I guess I can see why they don't allow dogs in the other canyons that store SLC's drinking water in giant reservoirs.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Ya, Dog Lake gets pretty grose.

    I have a funny story about a hike there - I'll have to be sure to tell you guys about it sometime.

    ReplyDelete