9.09.2007

Vintage


Our friends, Laura and Chris, took us out to the Vintage Motorcycle race this weekend. It was their birthday present to me. It was pretty fantastic. One, I've never been to any type of motorized race (that I can recall), two it was motorcycle races (which is way better than other kinds of motor races, except maybe something like Formula 1), and three the bikes were vintage ranging anywhere between the 1930's or so and up to the 1990's I think. It doesn't really get much better than vintage Ducati's, BMW, Indian, Norton, Honda, Yamaha, and Vincent's.



Of all the incredible bikes that we saw, this one was by far Terri's favorite. Go figure.

3 comments:

  1. The Red Ducati (#223) was Tristan's favorite.

    I liked "The Cub" because I thought it looked like the top of an old jet ski (circa '91) someone cut off and stuck on two wheels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter what version of bike, they are all wonderful to watch and hear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is Logan's favorite post since his new favorite word is motorcycle. He keeps repeating it over and over again.

    ReplyDelete